Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lady Gaga Tickets

Lady Gaga TicketsLady Gaga Tickets, A non anime related post for now, bare with me because i'm just so excited I had to share this with you all! I like most people lately just LOVE Lady Gaga,? love her music, I think her style is intriguing and just so interesting and fresh! She had a stop over for her concert in La but tickets sold out so fast I was so sad, but with the boyfriend living in Seattle now I figured getting tickets for the show in Washington wasn't a stretch! I got two tickets for us and I'm super excited to go! What are your feelings on Gaga? It seems most people are torn, they either love her or hate her! I obviously Love her but then along with my figure reviews I love hearing what you have to say as well! Also if you are? fan what is your favorite song? Lately I've been loving Telephone and Speechless!

No comments:

Post a Comment