Saturday, November 6, 2010

Amanda Bynes

Amanda BynesLatest Update News About Amanda Bynes has decided to quit acting? in Hollywood films. She is retiring at the young age of 24, when most youngsters of her age start acting in Hollywood. The multitalented actress started acting in various TV shows as a child. She started her career in 1990s. Later on, she acted in Hollywood films like Hairspray, Big Fat Liar, Robots, What a Girl Wants etcetera.


She announced her decision in the micro-blogging site Twitter saying that she has lost interest in acting in the films.


Bynes tweeted, "I am not in love with acting anymore so I have decided to stop doing that. Acting is no more a fun for me. I have always acted as the directors and producers wanted me to do. I have never written any of those projects."


She added, "I know at this it is a very early to retire from acting but I stop doing something when I do not love it anymore."


The actress has recently completed shooting for her last film Easy A, which is yet to hit the theatres later this year.


The fans of Bynes will be very disheartened with this news but then it's her call!

No comments:

Post a Comment