Thursday, November 18, 2010

Katrina Kaif reveals her marriage plans and Talk About Rajneeti


The gorgeous actress Katrina  Kaif reveals her marriage plans and also talks about her  next movie "Raajneeti"  in this short chat. Katrina Kaif is one actress who manages to stay in  news more because of personal reasons than professional.


This despite the fact that she has been delivering more hits than any other actress in  recent years. We too decided to talk about her personal life when we met  her recently. What better than to talk her about her marriage and what  she thinks about it.


You had said in an interview  over a year back that you would be getting married in a couple of  years?


Katrina :  -?Actually I am the one to blame. I was the one who had said that maybe I  would be married in two years time. But things are different now and  there is still time before I get married. As the saying goes, 'man  proposes God disposes', every time we make a plan God changes it.


So plans have changed now?


Katrina : � I  have learnt not to make plans in life, because a lot of time you make a  plan that is not going to work for you. Right now I am working on my  career and trying to be genuine to my work. If you respect what you have  got, God will give you what you need.


Will it be an Indian  whenever it happens?


Katrina : I  certainly hope so.


What does marriage mean to  you?


Katrina : �  Marriage is a sign of happiness. It takes a great deal of character and  confidence for two people to make such a commitment to each other. It is  something that is really special.


You?have been linked to  co-actors like Ranbir Kapoor of late. Any comments?


Katrina : � I  think you should know me better. If I am going to be with one person  that's because I am in loce with him and that will be just one person at  a time. All those reports are completely untrue.


You recently modelled for  the bridal collection of a diamond brand that you endorse. How valuable  are diamonds?


Katrina : �  Diamonds are a girl's best friends. If even I ask for a gift, which I do  not, I think I would ask for a diamond. Diamonds are never a wasted  investment as they are always resalable and last forever. Also, there is  a certain sentimental value that diamonds have. Plus, if you believe in  constellations and that stars and planets have a connect with your  life, diamonds could also have some benefits.


Are you producing any film?


Katrina : � I  will possibly make a movie in a year.


What about TV? Priyanka  Chopra is going to small screen too. Whats your plans?


Katrina : � I do  not think I will be comfortable doing that. I think my limit on the  small screen will be the ad films which I enjoy doing.

n

No comments:

Post a Comment