Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kim Kardashian No Clothes Harper¡¯s Bazaar Hot Photoshoot


According to Kim Kardashian, the  message in Harper’s Bazaar is to embrace curves and who you are. She  added that she would be proud if young girls look up to her and say that  she’s curvy.


Kardashian says, “I’m Armenian. It’s normal. My butt is probably not  as big as you might think, because I have small legs and a small waist,  which makes it appear bigger.” In Kim's case it seems the bigger the  butt the bigger the message.


“I was wearing a C cup by the time I was 11. I would go to bed and  pray, ‘Please, Lord, don’t let my boobs grow any bigger,’” she admits.  “I hated what was happening.”


“I think the message is embrace your curves and who you are,” she  tells the magazine. “I feel proud if young girls look up to me and say,  ‘I’m curvy and I’m proud of it now.’ ”


Yes it's true! Some of Hollywood's hottest women are stripping down for  an upcoming issue of Harper's Bazaar. Kim Kardashian,  Nicole Richie and Selma Blair all  ditched their clothes to celebrate a diversity of beauty for an upcoming  issue


Curvaceous fashionista  Kim Kardashian was born on October 21, 1980, in Los Angeles,  California. Born of Armenian descent, Kardashian's late father was OJ  Simpson's defense attorney Robert Kardashian. She has nine brothers  and sisters, including three full siblings, two half-sisters, three  step-brothers, and one step-sister. Kardashian's step-father is 1976  Olympic Games gold medalist, Bruce  Jenner, father of Princes of Malibu star Brody  Jenner.

No comments:

Post a Comment