Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kylie Minogue says she may never marry


Post image for Kylie Minogue says she may never marry


The41-year-old Australian pop star Kylie Minogue whose love life issues have always been a source of gossip recently revealed that there is no upcoming news of her getting married.   


The diva is professionally so successful but has always been unlucky in personal affairs of love. But the lady has been in a long-lasting relationship of 18 months with the Spanish model Andres Veloncoso.


Minogue said, “Maybe it’s a path I’ll never go down. All I know is you can do worse than expect the unexpected. I’m in a very happy, romantic place. I thought those days were gone but I’m just doing what I feel."


These days Minogue is busy working on a musical art with her close friend and colleague William Baker who was also the director of a West End revival of musical Rent in 2007.


Confirming the news, Minogue said, “Yes, William Baker and I are working on getting the story written. I’m comfortable because it’s not my life story; it’s about the interpretation of my music."

No comments:

Post a Comment