Friday, December 17, 2010

Megan Fox Leaked Photos She Decided not to Sue the Person


Latest Update News:-Hollywood actress Megan Fox has  decided  not to sue the person who leaked her topless shots to the  tabloids. She  believes that karma will do the job for her. The  'Transformers' star was  stunned to see her topless photos from her  upcoming film Jennifer''s  Body online � and immediately considered  taking legal action.


Megan Fox is shooting the new horror film Jennifer's Body, its about a  teenage cheerleader who gets possessed and kills all the small-town  boys individually. Rumors have floated around about semi-nude pictures  with Megan Fox.


"If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause  them harm ― physical harm.  I'm not a f―ing reality-TV star that's  courting the paparazzi and wants my f―ing picture taken all the time.  I'm at my job and I'm trying to play a character and I'm trying to be  serious, and this is the s� that's happening to me. It makes me  furious."


It was not the first time that gorgeous lady was maltreated by a  camera lens; last year one of her acquaintances released her naked  photos from her movie, 'Jennifer's body'. Megan considered taking the  legal action against the culprit but then declined.


His second daughter, Dextra, get exclusive breastfeeding. “Dextra  directly fluent feeding. My second daughter of his body strong and  rarely sick. Typically, a new first sick brother transmit to other  family members, “said Deba. He hopes the more health workers who knew  about breastfeeding. Need to see the leaked photos of Megan Fox?


A set insider photographed the brunette beauty in her underwear while she was filming a scene for upcoming movie Passion Play, and the images surfaced on the internet earlier this year. Fox was furious over the incident

No comments:

Post a Comment