Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shamita Shetty

Shamita Shetty shares a great rapport with her sister Shilpa Shetty’s husband, Raj Kundra. And Shamita told us that Raj started his newly launched resto-bar Royalty only after consulting his dear sister-in-law.


When a friend asked Raj to consider starting a new night club, he decided to ask Shamita for suggestions on how to take it forward. This was right after the actress quit Bigg Boss. “Raj showed me the presentation and asked what I thought about it,” she says.


“I used to party a lot and so, I understand what people who go clubbing look for. I saw this as an opportunity to do something different, give Bombay a different and at the same time, a classy club,” she adds.


Looks like Shamita is ready to launch her own business venture as well. But we wondered why she cut out any mention of Shilpa even as she sang her husband’s praises.

a

No comments:

Post a Comment