Monday, March 7, 2011

Nancy Drew


“I do not say that Nancy Drew was a lesbian. (Believe me, I still remember the setback in a 2007 article we have, and how the boys gay hardy.), But was written in the original Nancy Drew stories in 1930, and sometimes the old language creates a problem.


“Can you tell me why I came here, and promise not to disclose the Spirit to a single word about this place?”


“What I promise nothing,” declared Nancy.


“What!” Men down in astonishment.


I hate when that happens ….


This quote from the actual edition of 1933 password to Larkspur Lane. Has been updated language in the contracts at a later time, and most readers have not seen the original texts. But before Nancy even hooked up with her lesbian friend Marvin Bass, you enjoy this is a strange adventure with a young woman called Helen Corning.


After Helen and Nancy Drew to meet the accused, Helen flowing “I hated just seems from this man. Let us think of a good thing”. And then …


Girls and accordingly enjoy themselves through underwear admiring each other’s delicious, and choose socks that would match the best shoes and dresses, for the time I forgot my password. And Helen in the ecstasies Nancy powder blue evening dress …


When Nancy finally traitors to the man’s home is bad, and Helen kisses really Nancy Drew.


“Good luck,” she whispered.


I swear I’m not making this! (“Chum Helen kissed her:” she says on page 173.) This is the way the mind bogglingly innocent people in 1933. Or … There is something else going on.

8

No comments:

Post a Comment