Friday, April 29, 2011

Ali And Roberto Secret Past

Ali And Roberto Secret PastLatest News Update About? Ali And Roberto Secret Past: Superb Chris on the balcony of his cabin in Tahiti discover? a rainbow filled the sky, the sign of Chris's mother told her son to look after her death. A sign said Chris of his late mother watched him. Ali, in the finale after the Rose, saying that Chris Harrison and the crew of British Columbia has seen heaven in tears for Chris. In the final episode, after thanking Chris Ali to take the decision to tell the truth Chris, Ali was in love with Roberto. Roberto proposal lovely Ali. Ultimately, the ABC and a class act and entertainment last episode Rose. The biggest surprise of the last episode of Rose: ABC has managed to thwart his year and a half long, Bachelor / Bachelorette spoiler reality pests Steve who has emphatically stated on July 22 during an interview, Ali, after the end of episode Rose Bora Bora left one woman. "


"I never doubted that Ali is" alone, but "I do not know what happens in the final Rose Ceremony, I was not there, not sure if the two boys, one point kneel down and propose and Ali said "no. I do not know if this is to offer both types, if a little Ali gives them a head in advance and say 'look, do not bother because I do not intend to accept. " I have no idea, all I know is that Ali, all I said was that Ali Bora Bora left one woman and if my sources are wrong, it would be the first thing about all season but I think they are, so I stuck by it, and if they are bad, then we're both wrong, and I am wrong, and wrong, and I tell you I have no reason to believe they are. "Hours before the latest episode reality Steve Rose sent his sources were not always reliable RS Steve actually apologized to his fans:


Man, this show is doing its best to keep the end of tonight and secret ATFR. Obviously not about all the details of its season ruined two weeks before the first episode aired, but watch the end result is that Kasey monitors and protects a woman's heart. After ABC pulled the feat this weekend, told E! I get off the License ": Past and Present" special reprisals are all I have to follow program ruining surprises. And that is what I now say what I know tonight the final. More on E! especially later in this column. This is what I know:

b

No comments:

Post a Comment