Monday, May 30, 2011

Gemma Arterton taking break from acting to marry boyfriend


Post image for Gemma Arterton taking break from acting to marry boyfriend


English actress Gemma Arterton is planning to take a break from acting so that she can marry her boyfriend Stefano.


Arterton is engaged to Italian stuntman who is only known by the name of Stefano, reports The Daily Express.


Stefano popped the question to the 24-year-old actress in the summer of 2009.


Arterton has admitted that they plan to get married in 2010.


“I don”t know what I”m going to do next. I”ve got a few months off – I”m getting married – but now I”m being more selective with what I”m going to do.” Arterton said.


“I always thought I was going to end up an old spinster, with my cats and my fur coats. It just takes you by surprise. It was absolutely instant. I remember going home the night after I met him and writing in my diary, ”I”ve met the man I”m going to marry”. I gave that diary entry to him for his birthday two weeks later. But it didn”t freak him out, because he was thinking the same thing. I just really want to spend the rest of my life with him. He’’s an amazing man,” Arterton said during an interview with Instyle magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment