Saturday, May 28, 2011

Katrina Kaif’s Grand Father Turns 90


Katrina Kaif accompained  her mother Sussanne Turquotte  to London a few days ago for a family get together. Katrina Kaif and  her seven siblings (yes they are eight of them), brought in their  maternal grandfather's 90  birthday.


Katrina's mom said, "We as a family had wanted to do this for my  father. I am glad all my children were there. Such occasions are rare  and welcome".


Katz and her seven siblings (yes they are eight of them), brought in their maternal grandfather's 90th  birthday. Katz's mom said, "We as a family had wanted to do this for my father. I'm glad all my children were there. Such occasions are rare and welcome." Katz herself is thrilled with this brief vacation to her  family home because she feels when she is around her siblings, she is happiest.


Katrina Kaif herself is  thrilled with this brief vacation to her family home because she feels  when she is around her siblings, she is happiest.


2

No comments:

Post a Comment