Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hrithik¡¯s on a spiritual high

Hrithik's on a spiritual highOkay, so Kites didn't soar too high and far, after all. Damn that. Our gorgeous poster boy, Hrithik, Roshan has apparently made a splash in the West, and some Hollywood beauties have their eyes set on him too.


But on a more personal note, Hrithik is on different high. No romantic angle to this story, sorry lovelies. It's a spiritual high we're talking about. Yeah, the man is on a spiritual journey (don't worry gals, he will still bare his chest, kiss the beauties and romance them stylishly from Mumbai to Mexico), but in his own words, "I have become more spiritual," says the Roshan boy.


He adds, "Sometime ago when someone would call my father taklu, I would take offense and want to beat up the guy. But now when I think of it I realise, yes, my father is bald. So there's no point getting angry about it. I have become much calmer." So we wonder what the spiritual superhero does when rumours of his link-ups rocks his blissful married life. He quickly defends, "Sussanne is far more spiritual than I am." Hmm… what more do we say? We can see the halo already, dearie.

No comments:

Post a Comment