Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Watch Britain Got Talent 2010 Auditions Week 5 Tia Brodie, Marlene Hardy


Speaking backstage, Paul told Ant and Dec: "I've always done voices. I didn't have much of a life cos I have three sisters. I couldn't get a word in edge ways so I just watched lots of TV and started copying the TV characters. To win BGT would mean everything to me."


Josh


'My name's Josh, I'm 16 years old and I'm a student. Today's audition is the biggest thing that's ever happened to me. It's quite nerve wracking, I'm nervous that Simon's going to say something really bad.'


Marlene Hardy


62 year old singer Marlene is from Bournemouth. She brings gifts to appease the judges, and a bubbly attitude. Simon stuns her with an early buzz, followed closely by the other two. I didn’t even know she was crucifying Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell. Terrible singer. But funny.


Tia Brodie


Tia, 33, told The Sun: "It's obvious that there are consequences with doing fire performances.

"I hope it won't scar, but it probably wont be the last time I burn them."

A show insider added: "Tia's experimenting with a number of difficult manoeuvres that have tested her to the limit.


"But she's tough so a few burns aren't going to stop her."

No comments:

Post a Comment