Sunday, December 26, 2010

Demi Moore thinks laughter is the key to stay young


Post image for Demi Moore thinks laughter is the key to stay young


Demi Moore believes that laughter is the best way to stay young.


According to People, the 47-year-old actress also says that she still feels like a child.


“I pretty much think of myself as like still being about five – maybe that’’s why my Twitter picture is of me at five,” the Mirror quoted Moore as saying at a press conference for her new movie 'The Joneses'.


“I don”t know if there is any particular secret [to staying youthful]. I think that laughter and smiling are one of the best antidotes to ageing that you could possibly have,” she added.


Moore is married to 32-year-old Ashton Kutcher and has three daughters, Rumer, 21, Scout, 18, and Tallulah, 16, from her ex Bruce Willis.

a

No comments:

Post a Comment