Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lohan sparks swine flu fears with ¡°achey¡± tweet

lindsay lohan5 242x300 Lohan sparks swine flu fears with Lindsay Lohan is said to have sparked fears she has contracted swine flu after she asked followers on Twitter.com about the symptoms of the illness, and adding that she was feeling "achey".


Lohan, 23, posted a note on her page asking fans, "What are the symptoms of Swine Flu?" and then added she was worried she had the virus as one of her pals had fallen ill with it.


"Achey? My friend had it and I am sick and I'm now concerned!!!!" the Daily Star quoted her as having written.


Concerned fans immediately sent her a barrage of messages, and she in turn had to tell them that she did not say she had the virus and that she was going to the doctor for a check-up just in case.


"I never said I have it or anything, I was just reaching out to ask because everyone here may know different things about it," she said.


Adding: "Isn't this what Twitter is for? I don't (know if I have it) and my doctor is coming now. I didn't Google it b/c (because) this seemed more convenient."

9

No comments:

Post a Comment