Friday, December 10, 2010

Megan Fox No Clothes Leaked Photos


The picures of ?Megan Fox are  being searched on the internet. Megan Fox, who's been voted the 'sexiest  woman alive' for two years in a row, is set to appear in "Passion  Play".


The recently leaked unclothed photos were allegedly shot while she was  topless on the set of Passion Play.  Fox is seen standing next to an overweight guy in a glass case. The so  called leaked photos are just one photo and the picture is taken yards  away, most probably through a cell phone.


I'm not a f**king reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and  wants my f**king picture taken all the time. I'm at my job and I'm  trying to play a character and I'm trying to be serious, and this is the  s**t that's happening to me. It makes me furious." Megan Fox will be  pushing in legal Action for the release of the Candid Photos. Looks like  Megan Fox is really serious.


She's best known as the "hot girlfriend" in the Transformers series and  the girl who made out with Amanda  Seyfried in "Jennifer's Body". If you do a quick Google search  for her, the first image you'll find of Megan Fox is one of her with no  clothes and just a towel as she sits provocatively on a tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment