Friday, December 10, 2010

Nicki Minaj Massive Attack Video

Nicki Minaj Massive Attack Video, Nicki Minaj, who previously filmed a video with Usher for his “Lil’ Freak” video, has gone to the desert area in Lancaster, California on March 15 for “Massive Attack” video shoot with her BFF Amber Rose aka Kanye West’s girlfriend. She also brings in her fellow male rappers Drake, Birdman and Sean Garrett to the set.


Several pictures, which were taken from the Hype Williams-directed video and first brought forward by Rap-Up, show the Young Money’s female rapper riding a pink Lamborghini with a helicopter flying over her head. Female troop dressed in pink outfit and helmets with the same color also invades the desert.


“I brought my BFF Amber Rose out here,” Nicki told MTV. “This is a massive attack. We shot the helicopter scene. Obviously, I had to have a hot-pink Lamborghini. We’re having fun in the car, and we see a freakin’ helicopter chase us. So we get on the walkie-talkie, like, ‘Mayday! Mayday!’ It’s really fashion and beauty shots, and we’re acting like we’re doing something important.”


“I kinda always like to do things in an unexpected fashion,” she added. “I didn’t want to shoot the typical new-artist vision. Thank God I have a wonderful label that stands behind me and my vision. I met Hype in a freakin’ airport. I didn’t recognize him without his dreads.”


“We exchanged information, and it happened to be a week before I wanted to shoot a video. I told him the idea. Of course, I had to let Baby and Slim know and hope they would understand my expensive taste. It all came together. Sean Garrett is on the hook.”


“Massive Attack” is taken from Nicki Minaj’s debut album which will be released later this year. In a recent interview with BET, she opened up her interest to make a duet with Beyonce Knowles in the upcoming release. “I think I could come up with some crazy stuff for Beyonce,” she stated. “I have things that I write for girls, like R&B singers.”

o

No comments:

Post a Comment