Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Scarlett Johansson The Cover Of InStyle¡¯s May issue


Scarlett Johansson, who will next appear in Iron Man 2, is featured  on the cover of InStyle's May issue. Inside she opens up about married  life, cooking, her personal style and more!


On her social life: "You're not going to find me at 4 a.m. hitting up  the club, bottle full of bub…Maybe on a rare occasion. But I've just  never been much of a clubby, nightlife kind of person…I'm not a social  butterfly. I've never been part of a scandal that was really juicy."


On cooking: "I like cooking alone- I find it very therapeutic. I put  on some music, maybe have a glass of wine, and make something like a  turkey Bolognese or a nice frittata."


On marriage: "I mean, you're married and suddenly you have your own  family. There's a nice comfort in that. That part of your life is  certain, in a way. You've got your home in that other person."


No comments:

Post a Comment