Thursday, December 9, 2010

Third album soon: Scarlett Johansson


Post image for Third album soon: Scarlett Johansson


London, May 7 : Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson would like to make another music album – her third.


“I would love to do another album. The spirit has not moved yet in that direction, but I would never put that idea out,” contactmusic.com quoted Scarlett as saying.


“I had such an incredible time doing ‘Break Up’ and doing the Tom Waits cover album that I think there might be something in there in the future.”


The 25-year-old insists a third album is on the cards because she had such fun making the two previous albums “Anywhere I Lay My Head” and “Break Up”.


Scarlett reveals she is keen to create music of her own and not just copy others.

|

No comments:

Post a Comment