Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Entertainment Weekly

Entertainment WeeklyEntertainment Weekly, I've got good news and bad news for fans of Smallville heroine Allison Mack. The Actress has opted not to return as a series regular for the show's 10th and final season. That's the bad news. Here's the good: You have not seen the last of Chloe ― not by a long shot.


"It's amazing to think that Chloe Sullivan and I have been one and the same for over a third of my life," says Mack in an exclusive statement. "I'm truly humbled by the love and loyalty of all the fans whose enthusiasm has carried me ― along with a cast and crew that has become my second family ― over the past nine and a half years. Out of respect for the amazingly loyal fans and the place I will always have in my own heart for Chloe, I'm coming back for several episodes next season to tie up Chloe's Smallville legacy properly.


"It's been a life-changing ride," Mack concludes, "and I look forward to what lies ahead with the strength of a 'superhero' as my foundation."


Speculation about Mack's uncertain Smallville future had been running rampant for months. Exec producer Brian Peterson recently told me he was "very optimistic" that Mack ― the show's last original female cast member ― would be back in the fall.


Thoughts? Relieved Chloe will at least get a proper send-off? Sound off below!

/

No comments:

Post a Comment