Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nobody Nobody But You

Nobody Nobody But YouNobody Nobody But You: OK granted I acted like a bit of a twat. But it’s got to a point where I’ve learnt to deal with his (incredibly long-winded) comments. I can’t argue it with him anymore. But it’s just so flipping draining. Even though I know he can’t change my mind about all of this (which I still think he’s trying to do lol) it still dents the armour somewhat. I don’t know why it happends but if things don’t change soon I will not be leaving reluctantly.

I don’t want your millions, your assets, your ‘support’. not if that means defying myself. Maybe not as a business man but at least as a parent he should be able to at least aknowledge that, never mind encourage it.


I dont know why Im putting this here, maybe it should be on the lesser-known tumblr account but in reading this far you have put yourself under the solem oath of flickr secrecy :P

Not that it would change anything if it did get back to him. He may just push me even further into insanity lol


Coming home from Hilsborough Elim I took this, I had another shot where I wanted to hang the camera out the window in a long-ish exposure going around a corner and capture my mum in the rear view mirror (someone try that and show me the picture please :)  ) but how it turned out was a little ‘dark’ for my liking, even now.


Revision isn’t going to plan, I don’t know why Im fussing over it so much as it doesnt even matter if I mess up. But I’ve never intentionally gave up on something because it was difficult. I will do what I can and rely on what knoledge I have from the year. Which, tbh, would give a better representation of what I have actually learnt from the course. Ohh that sounds so unconventional :P


Vincent Laforet is being added to my photographersanddirectorsiaspireto list. I dont know why but Im taking such a big interest into film making recently, even though I have never lifted a video camera to properly shoot something or sat down and wrote out a screenplay of a short. Maybe it’s a transition or an experiment but I can’t wait until summer starts so I can actually think about it properly and maybe shoot something.

Back to Vincent Laforet. I would have no problem in handing over the $129 for his course on HDDSLR/film. I prob will at some point. It seems very comprehensive :

No comments:

Post a Comment