Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lady Gaga Amputate

Lady Gaga Amputate Lady Gaga American Idol, Lady Gaga Amputation,Anastacia, Baratikor, Lady Gaga Konzert Wien 2010: Lady GaGa, astounded fans and TV audiences Friday when she announced that she has had one of her legs amputated below the knee purely for fashion purposes.


The pop singer endured the operation so that she could look increasingly 'different', and it seems she has achieved her objective. Her record company even paid for the operation and her new video will showcase the knew image when filming begins in three weeks."This is the latest fashion I'm starting and you can see that I'm a world leader when it comes to wacky and weird shit huh. Next month after I recover from the surgery I hope to have the other leg amputated or maybe my arm, hmm…which one should I amputate next?"Lady GaGa said on MTV yesterday whilst hopping around the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment