Sunday, March 20, 2011

Robert Pattinson says he’d love to star in a romantic comedy


Post image for Robert Pattinson says he'd love to star in a romantic comedy


British actor Robert Pattinson has revealed that he's desperate to star in a romantic comedy.


The Twilight star has, however, claimed that he hasn”t found a perfect script.


“I”d love to, but they are always just so rubbish – I mean like, I”d absolutely love to do it, but I”ve literally never read a good rom-com script,” the Mirror quoted him as telling GMTV in an interview.


Robert also thinks there’’s too much competition to be a romantic comedy king like Hugh Grant.


“I think it’’s such a typical career choice for me, as well, to be honest,” he said.


“If you do a big franchise thing – especially for English guys – you try and do a Hugh Grant part or something. Which I don”t think would be the best idea for me… mainly because it’’s quite difficult to be Hugh Grant,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment