Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bad Girls Club Season 4 Reunion Full Episode

Bad Girls Club Season 4 Reunion Full Episode, Portia Bad Girls Club – The Bad Girls Club Season 4 Episode 4 called "Can't Buy Me Love" aired this evening on Oxygen.The episode focused on the huge fight where Portia beat the crap out of Natalie who was talking nonsense about her kid.Here is what Portia had to say on her Oxygen blog about the drama:


It was hard for my boyfriend not being with me and having people telling him that I was in LA and probably "wilin" out there, getting drunk, and being promiscuous. So, he started to become really distant every time we talked and it felt like he was messing around on me.


Natalie is definitely a gold digger. Period.


I was embarrassed at speed dating when Natalie was being trashy because like the saying goes, "birds of a feather, flock together…" and I didn't want to be generalized as that "type" of girl. I don't think her actions with guys are cute. They are totally trashy! It's embarrassing to be associated with that mess!


Here's how the fight started between me and Natalie. She lied about me not knowing who my daughter's father was and she tried to degrade me as a parent! I'm a tyrant when it comes to my daughter, I'm really protective over her! She is all that I have in this world and I cherish every moment I have with her so, Natalie even mentioning my daughter out of her filthy mouth set me off! I don't regret my actions at all.


My time on the show was just another life experience for me and it opened my eyes a lot of what I want in life and the type of people I want to be associated with.Gbreakingnews.com

l

No comments:

Post a Comment