Sunday, May 22, 2011

Take Your Child To Work Day 2010 April 21st


Is anyone taking thier child to work  with them? My 2nd grader is so upset because my hubby can’t take him to  work with him tommorrow. My hubby goes to different sites daily and  tommorrow is one he CAN’T go to. But? my hubby offered to take him over  the summer to work with him (so he does not have to miss school)


If you are participating in TYCTWD and miss my class, you have a make-up  assignment. Since what we are doing in class cannot be made up, this  will be your make-up assignment. You need to type a two-page  essay on the                           Tomorrow is Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day. April 21, 2010 ·


She was a restaurant manager for a national pizza chain that will  remain nameless and she had me out in the dining room working as a  hostess. I would seat people, bring them their drinks and clear their  tables.


In my father’s shoe repair I started off with small chores, cleaning,  dusting and organizing the shoe laces. Until eventually I was taught to  sew, do small repairs and wait on customers. My mother, a real-estate  appraiser, started me off with holding the tape-measure until eventually  I was secretary and personal assistant.

y

No comments:

Post a Comment