Thursday, June 16, 2011

One Tree Hill Season 8

One Tree Hill Season 8One Tree Hill Season 8: Watch a sneak peek of the season finale episode of ONE TREE HILL “Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You…” Season 7 Episode 22 which airs Monday May 17 2010 at 8/7c on The CW.


Episode Synopsis: ONE TREE HILL “Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You…” Season 7 Episode 22 – Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) tries to overcome her depression by joining Nathan (James Lafferty), Jamie (Jackson Brundage) and the rest of the Tree Hill gang on a trip to Utah for the premiere of Julian's (Austin Nichols) film. Sophia Bush, Shantel VanSanten, Lee Norris, Lisa Goldstein, Antwon Tanner and Jana Kramer also star. Mark Schwahn directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn.

No comments:

Post a Comment