Thursday, September 30, 2010

Valerie Bertinelli Engaged With Boyfriend Tom Vitale


Vitale, 48, proposed on a romantic night in Florence during a recent  trip to Italy. The actress told the AARP magazine,


We’d talked about getting married, but I was still  shocked. It was sweet when he asked me, because he was so scared. I was  like, ‘Are you kidding me?’ “



“I’ve never had a male friend like I have with Tom,” she says of her  fianc??, who popped the question on a romantic trip in Italy. Tom  added, “We’re both still a little afraid of commitment, but then we were  over there, and it was like our souls were calibrated… If the timing  wasn’t right, I wouldn’t have asked.”


This is the second marriage for the 'One Day at a Time' star. Bertinelli was married to  rocker Eddie Van Halen for nearly 25 years. They divorced in 2005 and  have a 19-year-old son, Wolfgang.


"We'd talked about getting married, but I was still shocked. It was  sweet when he asked me, because he was so scared. I was like, 'Are you  kidding me?' ?Vitale proposed on a recent trip to Florence.

No comments:

Post a Comment