Thursday, December 9, 2010

Legally Blonde

Legally BlondeLegally Blonde, In my SL, there is one blonde and one redhead and one black-haired Raven. It so happens that Callie Cline is the blonde (though I have seen her in brunette hair many times). I am the red head. Raven Pennyfeather is the black-haired beauty. Today I am putting the kibosh on the rule―legally.Who sez Callie is the only blonde in town? This blonde wears a cute denim flirty dress from Hinano Runo. If you are going to do flirty, denim is the way to go. As with all of Hinano's work, the textures are clean, well done, and alpha free.


Shoes are from machang Pichot. I think we all agree that machang has brought a lot of goodness to SL with her wonderful textured sculpty work and fun fashion aesthetic. These beauties are some of her first. Her toes are cute and of course, the whole set comes with a skin and nail color changing HUD.What makes me a blonde today, however, is Tuli Asturias' new line of skins called Jade, due out May 28. Absolutely beautiful, as all of Tuli's skins, this skin is a smoother skin than her Eva line, less glittery than Belle, more caucasian than Sayuri. The dewy freshness of this line of skins, the perfection of the lips with their gentle gloss, the beautiful eye make up and lining around the eyes.. I am beside myself. I chose to wear the light brow because after all, I am legally blonde today.I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb… and I also know that I'm not blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment