Tuesday, December 28, 2010

¡°The Wonder Years¡± child star Danica McKellar to be a Mother Soon


"The Wonder Years" child star Danica McKellar has been visited by the  stork and the would-be mother is elated about the prospect of extending  her family.


She told People, “I was in the middle of a really intense deadline for  my book. I wanted to put off the [pregnancy] test because I didn’t want  any distractions. That only lasted a day – I couldn’t stop thinking  about it and I caved! You can’t try to put that off.”


Danica isn't just a pretty face, she is? the  author of two New York Times bestsellers, Math Doesn't Suck, and Kiss My  Math, which encourage and empower middle-school girls with mathematics  know-how.? Her third book, Hot X: Algebra Exposed, comes out in  August.? And her little bundle of joy will come sometime in the fall.


"I’m nearing the end of my first trimester and I’m so excited � I’ve  been bursting to tell people," McKellar gushes to the mag.


The prospect of having a child inside her seemed surreal at first,  McKeller says, but once the couple heard the baby's heartbeat the tears  flowed steadily.


“Me and Mike looked at each other and could not stop the tears,”  McKellar tells the magazine. “We are so happy.”


Congratulations Danica and Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment