Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jessica Alba ready for second child


Post image for Jessica Alba ready for second child


London, May 7 : Hollywood actress Jessica Alba wants to be a mother again and thinks she “should do it soon”.


“Of course! And I feel like I should do it soon. You bring these kids into the world, so you might as well participate,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Alba as saying.


The “Killer Inside Me” actress wants to expand her family either by getting pregnant or adopting. The 29-year-old had earlier said she and husband Cash Warren want “three or four” children.


“My mom grew up around a huge family, and they always wanted more kids, and I was like, ‘Why don’t you just adopt?’ she said.


“I’m totally inspired. If you have the love, and the capacity to love children, you should just adopt. And I plan on doing it.”

m

No comments:

Post a Comment