Sunday, April 24, 2011

Crunchyroll Naruto

Crunchyroll NarutoCrunchyroll Naruto, Latest news update about Crunchyroll Naruto: Production I.G. and I have a very simple relationship: they make something, I run after it frothing at the mouth and desperately waving my hands around until I get to see it. Yeah, I guess I’m a fangirl or something. Call me what you will, but I was pretty excited to see that? Crunchyroll will be teaming up with? Media Blasters and Anime Works to bring? MORIBITO: Guardian of the Spirits to the site as of today.


Mania reports that the first four episodes will be available to Premium Anime and All-Access members, while only the first episode will be available for free users (but they can see the other three for free as of September 7th). If you haven’t already seen it, I recommend this opportunity to check it out as it is extremely good. Says the Production I.G. fangirl. They aren’t paying me to say this stuff, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment