Thursday, May 26, 2011

I would love to dress Michelle Obama, says Posh


Post image for I would love to dress Michelle Obama, says Posh


Victoria Beckham has admitted that she would love to dress US First Lady Michelle Obama.


The pop princess turned designer, who has dressed some of Hollywood’’s biggest names like Jennifer Lopez, Sarah Jessica Parker and Drew Barrymore, said that the U.S. President's wife is her ultimate dream client.


"I would love to dress Mrs. Obama absolutely absolutely absolutely! I just think she's incredible and she's a very strong woman and she's beautiful," Fox News quoted Beckham as saying at Elton John’’s famous Oscar bash.


"I love women and I just want to make women feel good and beautiful and it's just been a huge compliment that ladies have enjoyed wearing my dresses and they look great!


"It just goes to show they can flatter women of all different shapes and sizes, all different heights, and that's what it's about. It's about creating an illusion and having a great cut," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment