Friday, June 3, 2011

Marriage ‘a ridiculous idea’, feels Matt Damon


Post image for Marriage 'a ridiculous idea', feels Matt Damon


Actor Matt Damon considers marriage "a ridiculous idea", and blames his wife's craziness for it.


The Bourne Identity star married Luciana Barrosso in 2005. The couple has two daughters, Gia and Isabella. When the pair wed, Matt also fathered Barroso's daughter Alexia, from a previous relationship, reports The Daily Express.


Damon says her former bartender wife is "the best thing that ever happened to him". He acknowledges the fact that he cannot think of marrying another woman even if they split.


But the actor also admits that his wife can enrage him sometimes.


The Hollywood Reporter quoted him saying, "Somebody said to me recently, 'Wow, you really love your marriage,' and I said, 'No, I think marriage is ridiculous; I think it's a totally ridiculous idea.'


“I love being married to my wife – she’’s the best thing that ever happened to me, but if she ever left me, I wouldn”t do it again. Because it’’s crazy – to spend your life with one person and not be totally driven crazy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment