Thursday, July 21, 2011

Emma Watson Haircut, Emma Watson Hair

Emma Watson Haircut, Emma Watson HairLatest News Update About Emma Watson Haircut, Emma Watson Hair: Emma Watson's gone Mod! How Justin Bieber of her…. Emma's grown up before our eyes playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film franchise, but it's likely you won't recognize the English lass these days, thanks to a new 'do that has the well-dressed Ivy Leaguer drawing comparisions to '60s catwalker Twiggy and Mia Farrow in the cinema classic Rosemary's Baby.


"Yes, I cut my hair off a few days ago!" she Tweeted to fans Thursday, sharing a photo of short cut on Facebook.


"Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago," the starlet, 20, wrote. "Feels incredible. I love it. I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like it. Big love from Emma x."


"I love it- feels incredible. Hope you like it!" the actress added a short time later.


Well, you heard the lady. We want to hear want you think of Em's new cropped cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment