Saturday, August 28, 2010

Demi Moore says she¡¯¡¯s finally happy with her body


Post image for Demi Moore says she''s finally happy with her body


After years of obsessing over her body, Demi Moore says she is finally comfortable in her own skin.


"I had an extreme obsession with my body. I made it a measure of my own value," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.


"I tried to dominate it, which I did, and I changed it multiple times over. But it never lasted and ultimately it didn”t bring me anything but temporary happiness.


"Does being thin resolve anything? No. The irony is that when I abandoned that desire to dominate my body, it actually became the body that I”d always wanted.


"But it only happened when I stopped trying to control it. At the end of the day, this kind of obsession is pointless and meaningless."


"I have had something done but it’’s not on my face," she told Elle magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment