Monday, June 27, 2011

Cheryl Cole admits she talks to herself when alone


Post image for Cheryl Cole admits she talks to herself when alone


Cheryl Cole has admitted that she talks to herself when she's alone.


The singer also admitted that she's terrified of being lonely.


Cheryl is trying to cope with her split with Chelsea footballer Ashley Cole by engrossing herself into work.


“I travel the whole world and hardly have any time for myself. Secretly I don”t mind this at all, because I hate being on my own. I just want to stay busy and keep the energy flowing," the Sun quoted her as saying.


“I fear I”d go brain-dead if I don”t, so I just have to keep busy – even if it means I have to talk to myself. I get bored to tears. After two weeks off at Christmas I went mental. In the end I had to book a holiday and went to the beach with my mum,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment