Friday, October 1, 2010

Salman Khan¡¯s loves Katrina Kaif


Salman Khan's family loves?Katrina Kaifa and vice-versa. They have seen her struggle and rise and they are her only support in Mumbai. She arranged a special screening for them in Mumbai.
The Khan-daan was also present at the screening of Race and they cheered Katrina on. They all liked Raajneeti.
There have been rumours about her splitting with Salman but she has maintained her bond with his family. She says, 'They are the only family I know in Mumbai and that cannot change. I want this speculation to end. I am glad that Salimsaab liked Raajneeti because he has seen me struggle and he is very proud of me.'
Director Prakash Jha said, 'Salim saab was full of praise for Raajneeti. He specially praised the dialogues which, coming from him, was a great compliment. Earlier, Salim saab had said what he and Javed Akhtar saab wrote as a cops story in Zanjeer was nowhere near the authenticity of my cops story in Gangaa Jal. He's a generous man.'
Though Salman tweeted that he would see Raajneeti, he has not as yet. He has not seen any movie of Katrina Kaif.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment