Thursday, December 9, 2010

Miranda Kerr

Miranda KerrLatest Update News About Miranda Kerr: Miranda Kerr, Another man is leaving the market! Orlando Bloom is engaged to be married to supermodel Miranda Kerr, UsMagazine.com reports. The couple started dating in 2007, but kept the relationship private. “Everyone asks me to talk about him and they get really annoyed with me when I say no. But if you want to know about him, why don’t you go and ask him? I’m sorry, but that’s just how it is”, 27-year-old Kerr? told New York Post’s Page Six magazine in 2008.

The rumors about their engagement started a while ago, but Kerr denied them. “I think Orlando is an incredible man and he's a very genuine and authentic individual. I'm grateful that he's in my life. No, we're not engaged. You can't always believe everything you read!” she told Hello!

The next step? Maybe having children? “I’ve always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen”, Kerr told Page Six.

No comments:

Post a Comment