Tuesday, August 9, 2011

‘Precious” star Gabourey Sidibe is Oprah Winfrey’’s dream Oscars date


Post image for 'Precious


Oprah Winfrey has got  'Precious' star Gabourey Sidibe in mind for her date to the 2010 Academy Awards


Sidibe told People that Oprah, herself, had offered her a lift to the Oscars.


“Oprah called me and was like, ”Hey girl, do you want to ride together?” I was like, ”I got it Oprah, calm down. I don”t want to show up with you. People will think we”re too cool,” the New York Daily News quoted Sidibe as saying.


And it's not that the 26-year-old nominee for Best Actress wouldn't love to be with the talk show queen. Sidibe said that she just hasn't got used to sharing the spotlight with the likes of Oprah, just yet.


"She’’s the only person that I”m continually star-struck by. When I meet people I get used to them very quickly because everyone seems like a friend because I watch them on TV. But Oprah is the only one I can”t get used to,” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment